Characteristics And Service Conditions Of Lead-Acid Batteries.
News 2023年3月3日 102
A single cell lead-acid battery has a nominal voltage of 2.0V and can discharge up to 1.5V and charge up to 2.4V. In application, 6 single-cell lead-acid batteries are often connected in series to form a nominal 12V lead-acid battery. There are 24V, 36V, 48V and so on.
During normal operation, the electrolyte will not leak out of the battery terminal or housing. No free acid
A special suction separator keeps the acid inside. There is no free acid inside the battery, so the battery can be placed in any position.
When the battery pressure exceeds the normal level, the VRLA battery will release excess gas and automatically reseal to ensure that there is no excess gas in the battery.
Since the gas recombination system converts the resulting gas into water, no water needs to be added during the process of using the VRLA battery.
Long service life
VRLA batteries with lead-calcium alloy bars are corrosion-resistant and can be recharged for 10-15 years.
Stable quality and high reliability
With advanced production process and strict quality control system, VRLA battery has stable quality and reliable performance. Voltage, capacity and seal are checked 100% on line.
All VRLA batteries are UL safe.
Conditions of use
(1) Avoid direct contact between the battery and the metal container. Anti-acid and anti-heat materials should be used, otherwise it will cause smoke or combustion.
(2) Use the specified charger to charge under the specified conditions, otherwise it may cause the battery to overheat, deflate, leak, burn or crack.
(3) Do not install the battery in the sealed equipment, otherwise it may make the equipment rupture.
(4) When using batteries in medical equipment, please install a backup power supply other than the main power supply; otherwise, the failure of the main power supply may cause damage.
(5) Keep the battery away from devices that generate sparks, otherwise sparks may cause the battery to smoke or crack.
(6) Do not put the battery near the heat source (such as transformer), otherwise it will cause overheating, leakage, combustion or rupture of the battery.
(7) When the number of batteries in the application is more than one, please ensure that the connection between batteries is correct, and the charger or load connection is correct, otherwise it will cause battery rupture, combustion or battery damage, and in some cases will hurt people.
(8) Be careful not to drop the battery on your foot.
(9) The specified range of battery use is as follows. Exceeding this range may cause battery damage.
Normal operating range of battery: 77.F (25℃)
After the battery discharge (installed in the equipment) : 5.F to 122.F (-15℃ to 50℃)
After charging: 32.F to 104.F (0℃ to 40℃)
In storage: 5.F to 104.F (-15℃ to 40℃)
(10) Do not place the battery installed on the locomotive in high temperature, direct sunlight, stove or fire, or it may cause battery leakage, fire or rupture.
(11) Do not use the battery in a place full of dust, it may cause short circuit of the battery. When using batteries in dusty environments, check the batteries regularly.
Caloong adopts advanced production technology and strict quality control system to ensure stable battery quality and reliable performance. Voltage, capacity and seal are 100% checked on line.